Wednesday, September 19, 2007

I"M COMING BACK

OK GUYS
Listen up, for those of you who have stuck by me, you'll be happy you did
Because starting tomorrow, or possibly late tonight, I will be posting up songs again
But things are going to be different
Some changes will be
1) I will only post up songs I really like and put on mp mp4. (some songs excluded)
This is so I won't waste bandwidth on some crap songs I sometimes upload.
2) I will post 1 song a day that is on my mp4 so you guys will have an idea of what I listen
to everyday on my way to school.
3) There will be some extra music-related stuff

Also anyone making me a new banner would be really much appreciated

Thx for the support
DJ Skillsguy

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahah i had u bookmarked and now the first time for long i thru accidentcalled up ur side haha lucky hit i'd say:D

Anonymous said...

fuckk off you cunt

Anonymous said...

dis muthafukka is a wanker dumb ass bitch ass mutha fuckkka

Anonymous said...

i though you were dead... ass hole

Anonymous said...

go away poofter